- They are scientifically proven to provide better Shock Mitigation than any other seats.
- Do not break.
- Do not corrode.
- Do not need any maintenance.
- The lightest weight.
- The smallest footprint.
- Outperform any other jockey seats in terms of comfort.
- Reduce risk of injuries.
- Reduce physical fatigue.
- Do not bottom-out.
- 3 years worldwide warranty – extendable.
- Exemption from the EU directive.
- Height adjustment where it is useful – for the feet.
- Have been in use by professional operators in demanding operations for many years in more than 70 countries – with zero failures.
- Lower life cycle costs.
Webinar Registration!26 June 2020
On Monday, Carl Magnus Ullman together with Alamarin-Jetwill give a webinar on High Speed Vessel Design: Safety, Comfort and Performance. Focusing on how to prevent injures and fatigue on operators and crew. Safe operations are critical and we will show how a waterjet package from Alamarin-Jets...
Marell Boats Sweden sets a new standard for Swedish Marine Police.26 June 2020
Marell Boats Sweden sets a new standard for Swedish Marine Police. The first M15 Police craft was...
Windy SR52 BLACKBIRD26 June 2020
Windy’s next SR52 BLACKBIRD heading out for seatrial and testing. Shortly ready for onward...
Ring Powercraft 1050 Pro26 June 2020
https://www.facebook.com/RingPowercraft/videos/242285753730568/ Ring Professional:Ring 1050 Pro...
The new Interceptor DHM105025 May 2020
Triple OXE200 diesel! Ready for demonstrations and testing. More info here...